PEW PEW ama chargin' mah T3 crafted lazor

Shahir
PEW PEW ama chargin' mah T3 crafted lazor

Post by Shahir » 13 Jan 2011 11:45

I maybe forgot some other T3 crafted stuff since the old news about Kahrim's Big Stick, but here is the one from this week ;)

(click for full res picture)

Yes, the bottom left image is correct, not shooped, don't ask, looks broken and retarded ingame.
Oh, and PvPers, stfu about gems, we don't care. Throel is a Raiding Ranger, not another fotm PvP reroll :twisted:

Maero
Main Name:Maero
Main Class:Guardian

Re: PEW PEW ama chargin' mah T3 crafted lazor

Post by Maero » 13 Jan 2011 12:22

Shahir wrote:I maybe forgot some other T3 crafted stuff since the old news about Kahrim's Big Stick...
Indeed, you forgot Fourkiotis' and Sombrehero's curious Sledgehammers - Maniacal Harm and my shiney Waning Boundary shield.
Image Image

Shahir

Post by Shahir » 13 Jan 2011 12:42

Maero wrote:Indeed, you forgot Fourkiotis' and Sombrehero's curious Sledgehammers - Maniacal Harm and my shiney Waning Boundary shield.
Holy shit, that's AWSOME RAID PROGRESSION, why guys didn't you report it on the official forum E-Peen Craft thread ??! Your pub(l)ic relation guy seems to be a great slacker ! :shock:

More seriously, if you want, send me some screenshots with you gear detail and toon wearing it in a sexy pose, and I'll try to make some sort of news page gallery.

Kala

Post by Kala » 20 Jan 2011 00:41

Nice, lots of new shiny toys :p Keep crafting!

My personal progress has led me to French (urk!) Polynesia where sun is warm, waters turquoise and sharks plentiful, in other words im in the diver heaven.. greetings from Rangiroa Atoll from your overnu^W kickass DPSer!

- Kala

saru

Post by saru » 20 Jan 2011 08:46

Hellooo Kala, watch the sharks cause you are clothie armored, and have fun :D