New headsett

Kingkonge
Guild Member
Main Name:Kingkonge
Main Class:Necromancer
New headsett

Post by Kingkonge » 30 Nov 2018 12:47

Hey, im looking to Get a new gaming headsett, and wondering if There is someone that has a good tip?

King
Kingkonge(pom) - Kingkongetos(tos) - Kingkongebs(bs) - kingkongen(nec) - Kingkongehox(hox) - Oliverjr(demo) - kingkongedt(dt) - kingkongejr(guard) - Wipeofficer(conq) - kingkongesin(sin) Thealuisa(barb) Rangerking(ranger) - onekingkonge(conq) - Lucero(nec) - kingkongepom(pom) - Burgerking(hox), Kingkonges(conq) - Kingkongesr(guard) -, kingkongea(ranger), Cetripio(nec), Akamenes(demo), kingkongenec(nec), Kinkykonge(conq), kingpom(pom)+++

Patoson
Too clumsy
Main Name:Patoson
Main Class:Conqueror

Re: New headsett

Post by Patoson » 30 Nov 2018 14:08

https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/headset ... ng-headset

I've been through many headsets over the years and, having a big head, big ears and wearing glasses, I have a hard time finding comfortable ones. The Cloud Flight is a bit expensive since it's wireless, but it's the most comfortable headset I've ever worn and I have no trouble wearing it for hours. It sounds excellent as well and the battery lasts a long time as long as you keep the volume at reasonable levels. I've tried the Cloud II (the most popular one) and the Revolver, and they were both uncomfortable.

https://en-us.sennheiser.com/gaming-headset-game-one

The G4me One, though, is the best headset I've used in terms of both audio and mic quality, but unfortunately it hurt the top of my head.

Rasalghul
Veteran
Main Name:Rasalghul

Post by Rasalghul » 30 Nov 2018 21:57

If you will use the headphones for music listening and want a good voice recording in other applications, I recommend choosing a separate combination of the headphones and the mic.

I personally use the headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M50 and the Antlion ModMic (https://antlionaudio.com/) old 3rd or even 2nd version.

Landorin

Post by Landorin » 01 Dec 2018 01:26

Bounced around more headsets than I care to count, but my favourite so far has been the logitech g933.
It's wireless, utilizes virtual surround, has excellent bass for either movies, games or music, the mic is clear, and the battery life is long. It's comfortable to wear hours on end. It had some growing pains for some time, thus a lot of bad reviews, but if you update the firmware the only thing that will ever irritate you is that the plastic constructions are kinda creaky if you like fiddling with the cups.

Stage
Under-Officer
Main Name:Itemcho
Main Class:Bear Shaman

Post by Stage » 21 May 2019 17:41

Kingkonge wrote:
30 Nov 2018 12:47
Hey, im looking to Get a new gaming headsett, and wondering if There is someone that has a good tip?

King
Budget?
Itemcho - BS - Raid/PvE/Dps upd. 2014 something
Itemcho - BS - Iron Hide PvP upd. 2014 something
Stage - Necro - Hybrid PvE upd. 2014 something

Kingkonge
Guild Member
Main Name:Kingkonge

Post by Kingkonge » 21 May 2019 21:23

https://www.komplett.no/product/985569/ ... LMV_D_BwE#

I did buy this one, happy with this
Kingkonge(pom) - Kingkongetos(tos) - Kingkongebs(bs) - kingkongen(nec) - Kingkongehox(hox) - Oliverjr(demo) - kingkongedt(dt) - kingkongejr(guard) - Wipeofficer(conq) - kingkongesin(sin) Thealuisa(barb) Rangerking(ranger) - onekingkonge(conq) - Lucero(nec) - kingkongepom(pom) - Burgerking(hox), Kingkonges(conq) - Kingkongesr(guard) -, kingkongea(ranger), Cetripio(nec), Akamenes(demo), kingkongenec(nec), Kinkykonge(conq), kingpom(pom)+++

Patoson
Too clumsy
Main Name:Patoson

Post by Patoson » 03 Aug 2019 16:01

Steelseries make very comfy headsets. I own a Siberia 200 and it's the most comfortable on the top of the head, and I tried the new Arctis and they were alright. In the end, for myself, I went for IEM - the Final Audio E4000 - because headbands have dented my head so much I just can't wear this type anymore, but the best headphones I've ever tried (the last one before I went for IEM) were the AKG K712 Pro. Those headphones sound amazing.

Norther
Veteran
Main Class:Tempest of Set

Post by Norther » 07 Aug 2019 20:46

I personally like open back headsets, bought recently sennheiser game one. Very satisfied.

sende
Veteran
Main Class:Assassin

Post by sende » 07 Aug 2019 22:27

I have been using Sennheiser 363d for some years now, nothing to complain about it.

Jonnymedic
Guild Leader
Main Name:Jonnymedic
Main Class:Priest of Mitra

Post by Jonnymedic » 07 Aug 2019 22:29

How much was that Kingkonge? 3090 kronen?